In the meantime though I want to:
- Have birthday fun - both our boys are August babies so there are special treats planned for the safari park, cinema, a party at home, water park fun and we'll be eating plenty of cake.
- Collect our first eggs - our girls are settling in very nicely, hoping we won't have too long to wait for those first eggs.
- Camp by the river - if the weather holds we've made plans with friends to pack the tent and head into the hills for a couple of nights in a field by a White Peak river.
- Walk the fields - and find where the blackberries and crab apples are ripening
- Swim in the cold sea - for the last week of summer we'll be back in our favourite part of the world to eat pasties, cook fish on the beach, play in the waves and sing with The Fishermen.
- Visit the show- its Agricultural Show time again around these parts. Hoping to make it to The Manifold next weekend to see huge cattle, massive vegetables and eat ice cream by the bucketful.
What are you up to in August? Xxx