Wednesday, 22 August 2007

The 1st of Many

(Too early for pictures mummy!)
A day early but I just know I'll be a bit too whacked tomorrow to get a chance to post. Tomorrow is the first big day in our little one's life, Archie will be 1 in the morning. On the one hand it feels like two minutes since I got a rather rude awakening at 2am, two weeks before I'd been expecting it, and on the other I can't remember what the world was like before he arrived.

(A day old and looking a bit perplexed!

Like his big brother he's a total joy and his beaming face is the highlight of my day.We're off to the farm at Chatsworth tomorrow with our friend Helen and her little ones, before a birthday treat of a teeny chocolate cake and some Quavers (?!). We'll be having a bit of a family gathering on Sunday (more cake - hurrah!) so tomorrow is the outing day and the forecast is great.

Its been birthday-tastic here recently, Barney was 4 two weeks ago and no sooner has the bunting come down than its going up again.

(Barney and the Sparklers - ignore the messy kitchen!)
So happy birthdays to my lovely birthday boys. Enjoy your day tomorrow littlest man. xx


Wild Rose said...

Hi Steph

What lovely boys! Enjoy your trip to Chatsworth and I hope that the sun shines for you all day.

Marie x

Faye 'Country Chic' said...

Lovely pics! Happy birthday to your little man :) and have a lovely family day out! I'm sure you will all enjoy the chocolate cake... yum yum.

Posy said...

Hi Steph,
Thanks for your comment on my blog and a very Happy Birthday to those lovely boys...
Jane x

Claire said...

Your little guy is a cutie - saw your blog on Faye's and thought I would pop over and visit yours - Derbyshire is lovely and I spend many happy times at Chatsworth as a child, so have fun!